ST. JOHN LUTHERAN CHURCH
(The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod)
A family united by faith in Christ gathering around God's Word and Sacraments.
To reach out in Christ-like concern and Christ-borne love to each other and to those without Christ!
THE CHURCH OFFICE IS OPEN from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- When you would like a pastoral visit
- When a member of your family is hospitalized
- When your address or phone changes.
- When you are planning to move out of town
- When a new baby arrives in your family (make Baptism plans at least a week in advance)
- When a member of your family enters college or the military, marries, or makes a new home
- When planning a wedding which will be conducted at St. John (please confirm the date at church before making other plans)
- When a new family moves to your neighborhood
- When you need a Stephen Minister
- When you feel the church can assist you.
OFFICE PHONE NUMBER: 765-3632 PARSONAGE PHONE: 765-3607 ST. JOHN SCHOOL PHONE: 765-3914
In This Month's
St. John Witness